This NDT certification program, SNT-TC-1A, is a recommended practice developed by the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT). This program provides a framework for the requirements necessary for the qualification and certification of NDT personnel.
What is the purpose of the SNT-TC-1A?
The SNT-TC-1A program allows employers to qualify their personnel in a variety of non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques. Employers prepare, administer, and score their own qualification examinations under the SNT-TC-1A. The SNT-TC-1A certification of NDT personnel may be required by various industries working for U.S. organizations or clients. This certification is a key asset to your company!
Nucleom offers several services related to the SNT-TC-1A certification program.
- Technical training;
- Support for the development of your internal SNT-TC-1A program;
- Preparation of the Written Practice;
- NDT Level 3 staff expertise to approve your SNT-TC-1A program documentation.
- Nucleom is a Recognized Training Organization (RTO) by the National Non-Destructive Testing Certification Body (NDTCB) from Natural Resources Canada NRCan.;
- Olympus Training Academy and Zetec Product training partner;
- Certification System: CGSB & SNT-TC-1A;
- The place of training can be adapted according to the location of your business;
- The training is done in the majority in person. However, some aspects can be done online;
- The training includes practical work, theoretical exams, practical exams, and specific exams;